Friday, March 26, 2010

Farahkhanali Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week - Delhi

Farahkhanali Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week 24-Mar-10 to 28-Mar-10

"I'm happy to be the Twitter reporter for the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week"
- Farah Khan Ali

At last count, she had 15,800 followers and perhaps the only Indian designer who has so many followers on Twitter. But hey, isn’t this bizarre that adding so many followers, is translating into business for Farah Khan Ali?

Yes, after Farah has been officially declared among the top 10 twitterers in India (as compiled by website india.twirus.com), the designer has been roped in as the Twitter face for the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week.

“It pays to add to so many followers. I never protected my tweets and before I could realise, I have gathered more than 15 thousand followers and I am told that I am the only designer to have this many number of followers. So when I have so many people who follow me daily, why not also let them know live about one of the biggest events in India?” - Farah asks.

“I am excited to be associated with Wills Lifestyle in this unique way. I promise to bring to my followers regular updates from the venue and to give them a glimpse of fashion’s grandest celebration, Delhi fashion week. Watch out for my tweets as you stand to win a chance to get invited to the event. We will surely have a lot of fun on Twitter!”

Pix taken by Farah @WillsLifestyle #wifw

8 comments:

  1. u r looking gaurgiiiiiiiiiiiiusssss farahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. i super duper like it ... looouuuveeeee it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its gorgious, Flamboyant,Excellent.......Dear farah kepp going :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi gr8 pic.. but do u hav day4 lecoanet hemant show pictures of male models plz mail me at sulabh_kalra@rediffmail.com as i walkd in that show

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..V <3 you !!! U deserve to be the best.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAH u looking gorgeous farah.thanx for posting my pic in this slide..love ya..

    ReplyDelete